BCC BT S
    BCC BT M
  • Young Artist Collection

    The Young Artists Collection is a new idea from IVE that gives talented young artists the opportunity to exhibit and sell their work whilst supporting other young artists from disadvantaged backgrounds. This year, we asked artists aged 11-18 to produce an original work of art on the theme of Yorkshire. We’ve been blown away by the quality of the entries and, together with a panel of expert judges, we’ve whittled these down to 32 of the best. These works will be exhibited for one night only and then auctioned with 60% of the money raised at auction going back to the artist. The remaining 40% will be used to fund IVE’s charitable work providing creative learning opportunities for disadvantaged young people. We invite anyone interested to join us on the day to appreciate these interesting and creative new works of art, meet the talented young people behind them and take part in the auction to help raise money to support young people from across Yorkshire.


    When: Tuesday 24th July 5-8pm

    Where: Aspire, 2 Infirmary St, Leeds, LS1 2JP

    Price: FREE To Book

    Please visit https://weareive.org/product/young-artists-charity-auction/

    5 pm: Doors open View the artwork and get a chance to meet the young artists that have created these works. Opportunities to pre-bid on the auction will be made available.

    7 pm: Auction begins

    8 pm: Evening ends