Energy seminar and facility tour at the prestigious Advance Manufacturing Research Centre
On Friday 22 November, leading smart energy solution provider, Powerstar, is hosting a complimentary breakfast seminar at the local and prestigious Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) at the University of Sheffield for professionals responsible for sustainability, energy or operational functions within energy-intensive businesses.
The seminar will be followed by a free tour of the AMRC facility where guests can learn about the exciting manufacturing work and research that is currently undertaken on site.
About the Seminar
As a result of the rise in energy prices, there is a growing incentive for businesses to be more energy efficient, and explore new ways to maximise energy consumption and cost reductions.
Furthermore, following continual pressure from Government, media, and society to operate in an environmentally friendly manner, energy distribution is transitioning in favour of a decentralised energy network that maximises more renewable and sustainable sources of generation.
If your business is looking to not only become more sustainable and resilient, but also obtain cost reductions through the smarter use of energy, join Powerstar, and like-minded businesses in the local area, at this complimentary event to learn how your business can control its energy use for maximum efficiency and flexibility. Read more or book your place online here…
Date: Friday, 22 November 2019
Why it Shouldn’t be Missed
By joining this complimentary seminar, guests will:
- Explore the future landscape of energy in the UK, including the challenges and opportunities it provides to businesses
- Discover the key components of a smart energy strategy in order to meet short- and long-term energy and sustainability objectives
- Discuss how to keep up with external pressures to ensure businesses remain sustainable and environmentally conscious
- See real-life examples of businesses that have achieved substantial energy and cost savings
- View the real-time, actionable insights available to businesses that deploy smart energy technologies
- Learn the cost benefits of the implementation of smart energy strategies and how these technologies can be implemented without financial risk
- Explore the prestigious Advance Manufacturing Research Centre with a free tour of the facility
For more information or to register for the seminar, visit the online event booking page by clicking here. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Powerstar on 0333 230 1327 to speak to the Powerstar events team.